The 2018 Girl Scout Cookie sale is February 3-March 18.
What skills do girls gain from the Girl Scout Cookie Program?
Girl Scouts who participate in the annual Cookie Program:
• Set goals individually and with their troops, create plans to reach them, and develop cooperation and team-building skills.
• Make decisions about how to spend cookie proceeds—furthering critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Learn to manage money responsibly and gain practical life skills around financial literacy.
• Develop business ethics by being honest and responsible through every step of the Girl Scout Cookie Program.
• Improve people skills while interacting with customers. These experiences develop healthy relationships and conflict resolution skills.
Where does money from cookies go?
Learn more about Why We Cookie.